Dawamee is an online portal that aims to enable and empower youth across the UAE to develop a career based on market-driven demand. Dawamee can be accessed remotely and will provide remote job opportunities that cater to both market and youth needs. Youth between the ages of 18-35 years will be targeted. The aim is to raise awareness across all sectors on the importance of flexible and remote employment opportunities.
Here are key points to consider while using Dawamee website:
All who surf our website:
- All Job Seekers, Employers, or those who just pass through, are expected to abide by a high standard of professional behaviour and acceptable manners. Compliance with applicable law, UAE legislations, local, and federal employment and discrimination laws.
- Emirates Foundation is the creator of 'Dawamee' online portal only and will not be held responsible or liable for any agreements entered into by the employer organization and the registered candidates, whether or not facilitated by Dawamee.
- Currently, we are working with partners and organizations who can provide job opportunities for Emirati Nationals only.
- Job Seekers agree to use all resources on Dawamee website merely for personal, individual and non-commercial use. And also agree not to share, sell, distribute or disclose to any third party or on any other website any content from Dawamee website, which includes job offerings.
- Emirates Foundation cannot guarantee, nor is it responsible for, the hiring of an individual through the portal. The decision of offering employment to a registered candidate is at the sole discretion of the employer organization.
- Emirates Foundation is not responsible nor liable for coordinating a candidate with a potential job opportunity. The responsibility and final selection process of a registered candidate is at the sole discretion of the employer organization.
- Emirates Foundation is not responsible nor liable for the geographical relocation of a successful candidate for the purpose of employment.
- Following a signed contractual agreement with the employer organization, any grievances, complaints or suggestions by the candidate must be directed and handled by the employer organization and not Emirates Foundation.
- Emirates Foundation does not guarantee a registered candidate any employment within Emirates Foundation by completing the registration process.
- Completing registration on DAWAMEE online portal does not entitle the candidate any employment within Emirates Foundation.
- Employers interested in and submitting a request to use Dawamee service are be welcomed to do so at the sole discretion of Dawamee.
- Employers must be legitimate, clearly presented, and in good-standing organizations. An Employer that does not satisfy our guidelines, particularly if there is questionable or scam-related behaviour, will not be accepted. Dawamee retains the right in its sole discretion to revoke an Employer’s access at any time for the reasons stated here and elsewhere in these Terms.
- Employers cannot be individuals.
- When accounts are activated, when posting jobs or contacting candidates, Employers must be hiring for current employment opportunities that include a remote work, a part-time, flexible, or alternative schedule option.
- Employer organization will conduct the interviews
- Employers are explicitly prohibited from soliciting potentially invasive personal or financial information from candidates in the database as part of the job application/advertisement process, such as social security, credit card, or bank account numbers.
- Business opportunities, including any job requiring an investment to get started, are not permitted on Dawamee website.
- Commission-Only jobs are not permitted to be posted on Dawamee website.